Est. 2015

Est. 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

Bridal Shower

On Saturday, September  12, my sister, Mom, SIL, MIL, and BFFAE hosted a Bridal shower for me.  It was such a fun day!  

To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to it.  I'm not the type to enjoy being the center of attention and the thought of opening gifts while everyone was watching kind of freaked me out!  

It really was so fun! So much hard work was put in to create a spread of wonderful finger foods, and my MIL, Betsy, worked long and hard to provide a mega variety of sweet treats! I know the food was enjoyed by all!  


Our flower girls (and nieces) took on the job of helping me open gifts which helped it to go pretty quickly. The comments made by Lexi were sure to keep everyone laughing.  She handed  me a receipt and said "this is in case you want to take anything back", and she also pulled some washcloths out of a bag while saying "here's some rags".  She was such a huge help and just an added benefit that we kept laughing! 

















After it was all over, I realized that I didn't take pics with people there like I wanted to.  We will make up for that at the wedding! 








We are so thankful to all that were able to join us on this day, and for all of the wonderful gifts that we've received! 

54 days until we gather with a room full of family and friends to say "I do" and become husband and wife! 

We just can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment