Est. 2015

Est. 2015

Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's Getting Closer

16 days and counting! 

I'm starting to convince myself that this wedding might really happen.  I know that probably sounds bad to some, but when you think of where I've been.... you just have to understand. 

These past couple of weeks have been jam packed!
Last week was full of: confirming the tuxes, final dress fitting, final appointment with the florist, and spending Saturday making wedding creations a reality.  

I have to say I'm pretty proud of the crafty-ness I've developed in the process.  I've never really been the crafty type, I'm pretty sure my sister, Amy, got all of those genes; however, I'm impressed with the details I've created for the wedding.  You'll get a glimpse of them when wedding pictures are posted.  I've decided to save all the detail pictures as a surprise ... 

16 days ... only 16 days to get the final preparations done as well as sub plans! 

I just can't wait to be Mrs. Miller!  My dreams are finally becoming a reality and it feels so amazing! 

Stay tuned for pictures of OUR day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment