Est. 2015

Est. 2015

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Officially THE Millers!

Well, we've officially had one week of wedded bliss.  Quite a few people have asked me how married life is going so far .... It must be pretty great, we've made it one whole week!  

After waking up yesterday morning to temps in the 30's, rain, AND snow, I was very, very thankful that we were married last Saturday when it was sunny and 60!  The weather was perfect which just added to the perfect weekend! 

Here's a recap of the weekend .. from my perspective of course! 

Friday morning, we gathered at the reception hall to begin decorating.  With all of the hands, we had that place decorated in no time.  I just remember looking at the centerpieces and loving them!  It was exactly what I wanted... except I didn't remember to snap a picture.   I'm pretty sure I was still in disbelief that this was really happening.  

Friday was a run around day making sure that we had everything done.  I was thankful to have a few hours of downtime to just sit and visit with Jen, my BFFAE. Then it was off to the church for the rehearsal and back to the hall for the dinner.  Dinner was so much fun with so many people gathered together to celebrate.  Bill and I are so thankful to our Moms for putting that dinner together for us as well as to Tom for making sure it was all warm and ready!  


Saturday morning we had to get to the hair salon awfully early, but it was fun to just sit, chat, and get pampered.  Timing was great and we talked and laughed most of the time.  After awesome hair and makeup (Thank you Bre and Signature Salon), I was able to go to my Mom's for a quick visit before heading to the church to get ready.  Walking into the church, all I wanted to see was the flowers.  The flowers are one thing you plan, pay for, and hope they turn out okay.  They were just GORGEOUS!  Exactly what I wanted!  Thank you to The Secret Garden!  

Then began the craziness of getting dressed and ready for pictures because this was REALLY happening!  Thank goodness for Jen who helped to keep me calm as well as take care of anything that needed done.  Without her, I'm not sure this would've all went as smooth as it did. 

Bill and I decided that instead of buying gifts for each other, we were going to write each other a letter to read that day before seeing each other.  I'm so glad we did this because it was such a special moment, and something we will have forever to cherish! 


After reading the letters, we did the first look, family pictures and then it was GO time!  I was the most nervous for walking down the aisle ... if you know me, you know I'm not big on being the center of attention.  At this moment, I knew ALL (or most) eyes would be on me.  Thankfully, I'm not even sure what I was focused on, but I made it down and the wedding went smooth.  It was just perfect! 













The outdoor pictures were fun. Our photographer, Valerie, was nothing short of amazing! The pictures were fun, stress free, and fast!  We were also able to sneak in a visit to a local bar to have some "down" time before heading to the reception. It was so nice to sit and chat, just the four of us! 











Had to remake the picture from Amy's wedding


Then came the reception!  What a blast!  It's such an overwhelming feeling to see so many people that you love all in one room to support you. Both Amy and David gave perfect speeches, and everything was perfect from the food to the cake to the music.  Bill and I had a perfect day!  
Bill's surprise cake.  He loved it!

Katie's PERFECT creation








Bill and I want to thank each and every person that had a part if making this dream a reality.  Our families were such a great help in preparing for this day, and we appreciate all of the family and friends that were there to support us

Now, the road leading up to this day was long, bumpy, and curvy, but I am a firm believer that God had a plan for us, and I wouldn't trade any of that for the world.  Bill and I have both been through loss, and I just know our Guardian Angels have been watching out for us and had a hand in us meeting, falling in love with, and marrying each other.  For that, I am forever grateful!  

I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures, so I can keep reliving that day.  God is so good, and Bill and I are so thankful and ready to start our happily ever after!  

Until next time, 

MRS. Erin Miller (I LOVE it!) 

3 comments:

  1. So incredibly happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love it! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your big day! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love it! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your big day! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete